Monday, December 22, 2008

Do U like cooking???.....

if yes, why???....
me knows that there'll be a lot of reasons for everyone to answer the question...some will say, it's hobby things,or because they like to eat, or it's a career...or bla,bla,bla

As for me, i dont really like to cook before..hehehe..as usual...if my mum suruh masak pun, the favorite answer, nanti2 la belaja..nak kawin nanti tahu la nak masak macam mana...kuang3x...
that was zaman anak dara before me bertunang...hehe....

but....things can change right...??
same with me...my hubby likes to eat what ever me cook for him....at the beginning, it's ok la kalau terlebih garam ke tawar ke..tapi takkan nak makan macam tu forever plus menu yg hampir sama...hehehe (ni la padahnya..kuang3x)tapi me tgk my hubby ni makan je tak komplen byk...kalau sedap, dia cakap sedap kalau tak sedap, dia senyap je..
U knows??if ur hubby puji u punya masakan, apa yg U rasa???..mesti kembang semangkuk kan???..hehehe
for that's feeling, me learned and learned how to cook especially his favorite..of course it's from my in laws. my mum, my auntie,..most of the time it's from my observation whenever me see other peoples cook...and until now, i'm still learning...;p..of course it's getting better...for my hubby la sbb ikut selera dia..
and now, me realized that cooking make me feel happy as me can think during cooking..,think about everything that me like to think....hehehe..it's sound odd but it's true...the enviroment is really good and peaceful...hehehe..that's why when me want to choose a house, me will see the kitchen first the the bedrooms....hahaha...

so now,...do i like cooking????

No comments: