Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i'm free...really,really...

yesss..it's true that i'm free ...in real word...:)..never feel better like this before..luv this moment very much..thank to Allah..for giving me this life...and to my hubby (total support..luv u) and my parents for understanding and moral support...

i'm sure everyone would like to know what is that means right????...
well..the story is that i'm free from goment....kuang3x...me knows some will not agree with me because they think that be in the goment service is safer than private..it's that true??..i think may be...i agree with that...buttt....for me, it's like u are bound to someone, it's not fun in a way that u cant enjoy ur work , ur career..that's what me felt la...anyway different people will say different things..depends on their condition and their own attitude's or principles...

so..at the moment..i'm free...free..free...hehehe...
but that's not means i'm jobless...;p....
that's not means i dont have anythings to do...
that's not means me lepaking everyday...

so...of course, i have my plans for my future...
may be in shortterm i'll do my job as freelance..
and will proceed with other the things after that...
semoga Allah memberkati apa jua jalan yang dipilih...amin

so,..it;s true whether deeply or superficially

i'm free...really,really..;)

No comments: